DB Trucking minimum driver requirements
An applicants eligibility to be a commercial motor vehicle driver for DB Trucking will have to meet the following qualifications.Apply for TWIC Card (if you haven't already) or Open online application
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience.
- Must be able to read and write the English language.
- No more than (2) moving violation convictions within the last (3) years.
- No DUI or reckless driving conditions in the last (7) years.
- No preventable accidents in the last (7) years. All others will be reviewed.
- Must have one valid CDL operators license issued from one state of jurisdiction.
- Meets DOT physical qualifications and proves negative on pre-employment drug testing in accordance to federal regulations.
- No felony or drug related charges.
- Must be able to operate a tractor-trailer unit in a professional manner while road testing.
- Must have a TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential ) or applied for one.