Benefits of working for DB Trucking
Health Benefits and Services
Health insurance (Individual and Family plans) are available to suit your needs
(Health, Life and Dental)
Everyone is eligible to contribute to their 401K fund. After one year of employment DB Trucking will match a percentage of the funds put into your 401K
DB Trucking recognizes the six major Holidays. Extra pay will be paid for Holidays you work.
DB Trucking recognizes the challenges that our drivers must undergo on the roads of Florida. Their professionalism is required for the job at hand.
Bonus awards are given to our drivers who demonstrate safe driving skills while completing their daily tasks in a courteous manner with our customers and the general public in mind.
DB Trucking will supply all safety equipment.(Goggles, Bump Caps and Safety Glasses) DB Trucking will issue each employee additional pay toward work boots on a yearly basis.
Job Application Requirements
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience.
- Must be able to read and write the English language.
- No more than (2) moving violation convictions within the last (3) years.
- No DUI or reckless driving conditions in the last (7) years.
- No preventable accidents in the last (7) years. All others will be reviewed.
- Must have one valid CDL operators license issued from one state of jurisdiction.
- Meets DOT physical qualifications and proves negative on pre-employment drug testing in accordance to federal regulations.
- No felony or drug related charges.
- Must be able to operate a tractor-trailer unit in a professional manner while road testing.
- Must have a TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential ) or applied for one.
DB Trucking safety program is based on the philosophy of total commitment by its employees. To create and provide the safest condition possible for its customers, the general public and the environment.
SAFETY EMPLOYMENT PROCEDURES:
Continuous employment recruitment process.
Complete research and verification of all applicants using various resources.
Step by step procedural interview of all applicants relating to skill, attitude, personality, social environment, work history, experience and stability factor.
The administration of a road test and a written questioner to determine applicants knowledge.
Final approval of all applicants by operation manager.
SAFETY TRAINING PROCESS - NEW EMPLOYEES
Minimum Two weeks of classroom and on the job training for new hires.
Training evaluation completed on a daily basis by driver trainer and reviewed with the safety manager at the end of the week.
Follow-up evaluations during 90 day probation period.
SAFETY TRAINING PROCESS - ALL EMPLOYEES
Mandatory attendance required at pre-planned monthly safety meetings.
Meetings will consist of lesson plans and videos with emphasis on prevention, regulations and company safety requirements.
Annual requirement that all employees will have follow-up check rides.
Complete and understand HM 126 materials and testing.
SAFETY TRAINING PROCESS - DAILY
Immediate interaction with drivers concerning safety and drivers performance.
Focus also given to drivers daily well-being.
Open communications with emphasis on driver feedback